Ricky

Default Ricky

"PigmundT" > wrote in message
> Just missed you by half an hour in Grant. Nice t-storms you guys have down
> there.
> I did however, run into a couple of your co-judges. Sorry, I cannot

remember
> their names. The judge with the white beard gave me a copy of the National
> Barbecue News. He suggested I read, and then subscribe, or join the FBA.
> Some good advice. I met so many great people that day.
>
> Do FBA rules always allow teams to compete and vend, or is this allowed

for
> benefits only?

Danny,
Sorry I missed you but I had to split right after judging to get home
and cook for my gang. As far as vending goes... it's up to the organizer.
There's nothing in the FBA rules about vending.
Come on out to Minneola on Halloween. Great contest. I'll be cooking my
final contest as the Boca Boys. I'm going back to just judging and repping
contests after that. Friday night is always a party. I'm cooking leg of
lamb.