Posted to alt.food.wine
Salil Salil is offline

Default TN: Many wines on Labor Day, inc. 71 Barolo

Glad to hear the Klosterlay's shining again in 07. From what I heard,
Leitz seemed to really hit it out of the park in this vintage. I've
only had the 07 Dragonstone so far from his lineup, but it was a
beauty - one of my favourite QBAs so far.
Agree fully on the Dr. L - it's probably the best Loosen wine I've had
in some time. Really liked the clean, bright fruit, the minerality,
elegance and lift in that (which I don't find that much in his wines -
I've had some that I found too fruit cocktail-ish without the acid or
minerality to really interest me).

Cheers,

Salil