Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Barb Schaller on "Prairie Home Companion"

In article >,
Mark Shaw > wrote:

> RFC's own Orgasmic Brownie lady was on Garrison Keillor's radio
> show 30 August 2008.
>
> Did anyone besides me hear this?

<waves arms wildly> I did, I did! :-)

Did you hear me with Jacki Lyden on All Things Considered on 8/23? That
was fun, too. I was edited out of Finn-Olaf Jones' NYTimes Rituals
column story about the Fair (8/29/08). That was a disappointment
because we'd had a great conversation about lots of stuff regarding the
Fair and canning; he didn't learn of the cuts until the night of the
28th. I wasn't the only casualty of the Delete key according to Finn.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller, blahblahblog is back and