Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Barb Schaller on "Prairie Home Companion"

RFC's own Orgasmic Brownie lady was on Garrison Keillor's radio
show 30 August 2008.

Did anyone besides me hear this?

--
Mark Shaw moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"There must be security for all, or no one is secure. This does not mean
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-08-31, Mark Shaw > wrote:

> Did anyone besides me hear this?

Not even at gunpoint!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob > wrote in message
> On 2008-08-31, Mark Shaw > wrote:
>> Did anyone besides me hear this?

> Not even at gunpoint!

How about beetpoint?

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-08-31, The Ranger > wrote:

> How about beetpoint?

No problem with Barb. She's a doll. But, if Garrison Keillor is what
passes for entertainment/humor in MN, I'd rather have a root canal.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob > wrote in message
> On 2008-08-31, The Ranger > wrote:
>
>> How about beetpoint?
>>

> No problem with Barb. She's a doll. [..]

Without a doubt, she's the cat's meow. Just sayin'...

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Shaw wrote:
> RFC's own Orgasmic Brownie lady was on Garrison Keillor's radio
> show 30 August 2008.
>
> Did anyone besides me hear this?

I heard what I think was the last half of it. Will catch the whole
thing when they put it up on the 'Net:
http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/programs/archive.php

Not sure if there's a 1 week delay, or just a day or two.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Shaw" > wrote in message
> RFC's own Orgasmic Brownie lady was on Garrison Keillor's radio
> show 30 August 2008.
>
> Did anyone besides me hear this?
>
> --
> Mark Shaw

Yep - heard it/her on the net from KPCC in LA.

Good Job Barb.

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Mark Shaw > wrote:

> RFC's own Orgasmic Brownie lady was on Garrison Keillor's radio
> show 30 August 2008.
>
> Did anyone besides me hear this?

<waves arms wildly> I did, I did! :-)

Did you hear me with Jacki Lyden on All Things Considered on 8/23? That
was fun, too. I was edited out of Finn-Olaf Jones' NYTimes Rituals
column story about the Fair (8/29/08). That was a disappointment
because we'd had a great conversation about lots of stuff regarding the
Fair and canning; he didn't learn of the cuts until the night of the
28th. I wasn't the only casualty of the Delete key according to Finn.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller, blahblahblog is back and
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 31, 7:12*am, Mark Shaw > wrote:
> RFC's own Orgasmic Brownie lady was on Garrison Keillor's radio
> show 30 August 2008.
>
> Did anyone besides me hear this?
>
> --
> Mark Shaw * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
> "There must be security for all, or no one is secure. This does not mean
> giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly."

Yes! =o) I SO wanted one of those brownies Garrison Keillor talked
about. Bring on the cherry jam, corn relish and bread and butter
pickles! I didn't make the connection between Prairie Home Companion
and rec.food.cooking until I heard him say her name at the end of that
bit.

Nice work, Barb! =o)