Posted to alt.food.wine
st.helier[_1_] st.helier[_1_] is offline

Default Southern Eclipse PN 2006

"Joseph Coulter" asked of His Lordship vast experience in such matters.....

> Marlborough, local wine shop is advertising this as "supple seamless
> black raspberry flavors with a hint of toasty new oak." special pricing
> $14.99US anyone out there, Lord St. H perhaps, with any experience with
> this. I am skeptical with the advert for any oak but willing to listen
> objecti OK subjectively.

In three words - go get some!

Southern Eclipse is made by one of NZs best winemakers (Michelle
Richardson) - nothing factory about this - hand picked, hand plunged.

In '06 the grapes were sourced in Marlborough (Central Otago in '07!) and
although they may appear to be Export Market Labels, they really are
seriously great value wines (she also makes a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc in
the same label)

Go get yourself a case - if I am wrong, I will refund your $$$ in November
out of my own pocket!!!!!

st.helier