Kevin S. Wilson

Default Difference between Weber Q and Q from as seen on TV?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:20:47 GMT, bbq > wrote:

>The draw back on the portable propane grills is the small cylinder of
>propane. I think they are good for about 90 minutes or so. I don't own a
>propane grill, but I understand buying propane in these small cylinders
>gets expensive.

Buy a bigger tank. I have one I use with propane grills while camping.
Don't know what it holds, but it's a short, squatty cousin to the
5-gallon tanks you see on most full-size gas grills, maybe about 1/3
as tall but as big around. I've been using it sporadically for many
summers now and haven't refilled it yet.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho