Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:06:27 -0400, Goomba >
wrote:

>Christine Dabney wrote:
>
>> You can't contact the person that took the stove and explain that you
>> left your pans in there by mistake, and that you need them?
>>
>> That's what I would do...
>>
>> Christine

><sigh> Well, we're not sure which of the workman ended up with it? And
>to call the business owner-would that get his employee in any trouble? I
>dunno?

It shouldn't. You were the ones that left them in there...no fault of
the workman.
>We (he!) goofed. I'll just have to order new. I hope whomever ended up
>with them appreciate them and use them.

Hey, what do you have to lose on seeing if the workman can return
them? It's an honest mistake....you left them in there. I sure
wouldn't go out to buy new stuff.... I would get them back. It's
your stuff, after all!!!!

Christine