Richard Periut

Default "natural flavor"

(JLove98905) wrote:

>>else

>>>And she probably drives a car which runs over or otherwise splatters
>>>dozens of bugs each day.

>>And your point is....? Unless of course you can point us to a definition of
>>"vegetarian" that includes "refuses to engage in activities that might kill
>>insects."

> Obviously this person is a vegetarian for *ethical* reasons, not for
> health reasons. Wouldn't you agree?

> -sw

I can only shake my head in disbelief, that someone would risk months of
having a vacant property to "save" the ants (as if they are not prolific
when it comes to procreating,)losing $ in the process, and not even
consider the many children dying of hunger and CURABLE diseases at a
global level; which two or three months of rent can be devoted to said
cause.

This, to me, is the epitome of idiocy and hypocrisy.

Richard

--
"..A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava
beans and a nice chianti..."

Hannibal "The Cannibal"

Silence Of The Lambs 1991