BOB

Default golden corral restaurant grill

In y.com,
John O > typed:
>> Which area of Orlando? Bubbaloos has several locations spreadout.
>>

> I'm doing a trade show at OCCC on Int'l Drive.
>
> -John O

That's what I was afraid you'd say. <VBG>
I can never *find* the location in that area. I have to have someone drive
me there. ;o)

It's close by, though. It's also close to Universal Studios. Here's the
address:
Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ
5818 Conroy Road
Orlando, FL 32835

It's the best commercial barbecue that I've found, just don't compare it to
anything you make at home.

Also, avoid the BBQ chicken sandwich, it's a breast quarter (bones and all)
smothered with sauce, between two slices of bread.

Everything else on the menu is great.

Have fun, and when you get here, invite me since it's on the expense account
<VBSEG>

BOB