Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Alan S Alan S is offline

Default Help with meatballs

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:14:25 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Alan S" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Sometimes Julie, you need to forget the past when good ideas
>> were spoiled by bad execution, and start again with a fresh
>> slate.

>No can do. I'm a Cancer. We live in the past.

I missed the smilie. At least I hope I did - I really hope
you aren't serious.

I'm a Pisces; I know that because I took the trouble to
check while laughing out loud at horoscopes many years ago
when I first discovered them, before promptly consigning
them to the same place as fairy tales and the tooth fairy,
in Primary School.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
Blog http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com
DLife column http://tinyurl.com/6guhmr (Miracles and Wonders)