Old 03-10-2003, 05:34 AM
Harry Demidavicius

Default Another Tri-Tip question

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 19:05:48 -0500, Steve Wertz
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 22:23:55 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:03:09 -0500, Steve Wertz
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:57:34 GMT, "Cuchulain Libby"
wrote:

You know how folks in Cali and the PNW moan about the lack of briskets or
exhorbitant prices when found? Tri-tip is non-existent here in SoTex.

Come to Austin and get it at Central Market or the HEB at Brodie and
William Cannon.

-sw

What's the big deal over Tri-Tip anyhow? I'll take a flank over a
Tri-Tip any time.

Flank is a low class tri-tip. Tri-tip is better tasting and much more
tender. Now if you want to claim that flap meat is better than
tri-tip, then you might have something worth debating.

-sw

Don't want to start any scraps, but I've enjoyed much better flankens
then Tri-Tips some off my cooker. That is a consensus from my
fressers & not just my personal opinion.

Harry