Terry Pulliam

Default San Diego Cook-in

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 04:56:33 GMT, Christine Dabney
> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
this:

>On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:47:38 -0700, Terry Pulliam
>>Yup - The DH and I were planning on a NYC long weekend about then,
>>anyway, to visit my daughter who can't come home for Christmas.
>>Barring the girl child unit's schedule screwing us over, we'll be
>>there. Erm, that is if Margaret can stand a couple of left coasters?

>You won't be the only left coasters: I will be there too. I will be
>in MD for the winter, but after that I will probably head back to the
>west coast for a bit, to warm up.

Wonderful!

We're just taking a long weekend - out on Friday, back on Monday. The
DH has been dragging me all over the country trying for Elite status
on Continental for our trip to Ireland next year <sigh> This trip will
put us over the top :-) OTOH, it's gotten his mind right about
traveling back east for Margaret's soiree! Yippee Skippee!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove "gotcha"