Posted to alt.food.wine

Default NY Times on Cabernet

DaleW wrote:

> thanks for link. I like Asimov, but don't often read the blog. I've
> with him on Mayacamas, Dominus, and Montelena, so will try some of the
> others mentioned (I used to buy clos du Val, but haven't recently, for
> no particular reason). Reading further in blog was also interesting.

On our most recent visit to Napa, Corison absolutely stole the show with
their Cabernets ('03 Kronos and '04 Estate), taking me back 20 years to
a style that I'd thought gone from the Valley. Like you, Dale, Clos du
Val had fallen off my radar, but Brian Miller's mentions in WLDG have
got me thinking about it again, too.

Mark Lipton