Old 01-10-2003, 03:34 AM
Jack Sloan

Default Q in Lubbock TX

"Monroe, of course..." wrote in message
In article , "Jack Sloan"
wrote:

"marcq" wrote in message
om...
Hi Everyone,

Been a fan of the group for years. Having been out of work for a year
now have
an awesome job with great pay and the awesome benifit of being able to
travel all over these 50 states. My first assignment will bring me to
Lubbock TX next week. Please post any Q'Joints for fine vittles.
Will post my reviews and opinions as they develop. Thanks in advance
for all the help.

Marc

If La Melinchi's is syill there (mexican joint) Don't miss it.
Jack (Red Raider 68)

Long gone I'm afraid. My fave LubMex is still Taco Pueblo at 3rd and R.
Or Pedro's Tamales -also out by the strip.
For Q there is Bigham's which ain't bad for low key local.
The further you go into the southeast side of town the better the Q
gets.

monroe(blew outta there years ago - still visit once and again)

Any data I have on Lubbock is way outta data.
Jack