rick etter

Default Dangers of vegetarian/vegan diets and importans of animal foods for children

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
> Rick>
> > ====================
> > Then that makes them non-vegan you ignorant dolt. You can't argue about

> the
> > amount.

> The amount is important Rick, because some people suggest eating a lot of
> animal products is optimal. There is no evidence of this at all.

=====================
No, it isn't. Because the premise of the vegan platform of brainwashing is
that *any* meat included in a diet will kill you.
I'm discussing the so-called vegan beliefs. Ones of course tha you and no
other vegan has ever been able to back up.

> > LOL Then why do you use a site that is all about promoting vegan as
> > healthy? You really are a hoot! You can't claim it both ways, dolt.

> It's up to people to choose Rick. Some are interested in health, many are
> not.

==============
If your diet is only about health, then you are *not* a vegan. veganism is
*not* a diet.

Since many vegans are not interested in health they make a selection
> biased group to study for good health. You simply cannot generalise from a
> heterogenous population like vegans and then draw specific conclusions.

=================
Yes, you can. Especially since they all spew the same lys. Not a one has
ever been able to back up then ignorant claims about health, about animal
deaths, anything.

> > But the 2nd part of your claim is also false. You prove that with each

> and
> > every one of your ineane posts to usenet. Vegans have no real desire to
> > reduce their impact on animals. As I just said, you all prove that with
> > each post. You follow only a simple rule for your simple mind, 'eat no
> > meat.'

> This is just specious rubbish Rick. There are many vegan land community
> projects now than minimize their impact on land and animals. Here are 2:

======================
And neither of those address the "proof" I was talking about fool. posting
to usenet has no survival need attachted to it. You post here for
entertainemnt. You are culpable in the unnecessary deaths of animals that
that intails, killer.

> http://www.ecoforest.org/
> http://rawveganeco-villages.org/
>
> These kinds of projects have minimal impact on animals, there is no use of
> municipal supplies.

====================
LOL Here's the typical vegan reply to me when I bring up alterbnative
meats. 'But you can't feed the world on these sourses.' You can't, can you
killer? And, better yet, you don't even try to live that way. Again, your
inane posts prove that you're really all about emotions, especially hate,
not a concern for animals.

These kind of projects are now growing in numbers, and
> most are vegan or vegetarian. I plan to join one in the next few years,

but
> mostly to save my own animal, saving others is just an added bonus.
> Furthermore I know vegans who work at shelters and rescue centres for
> animals that would probably have died if they had not received their care.

=================
And probably far more animals are saved and rescued by omnis, stupid.

> > LOL The truth fainally comes out. It's not about killing animals, it's
> > only about the hatred you have for those that kill different animals

than
> > you do. Way to go, killer.

> You don't listen do you Rick, I made this patently clear that it is about
> exploitation, and the way in which people kill animals. The focus is
> basically on psychology. Being vegan will obviously help to save the lives
> of creatures that may otherwise be killed for the table.

=================
No it will not fool! You have cut yourself off from their production and
use. You now have no say in their lives idiot! If you really wanted to
make a difference in meat animals lives, instead of just killing far more
animals than necessary, then you'd still eat meats. You'd eat meats form
alternative siources that provide farmers and producers with the incentive
to change their techniques. you don't. ou prefer to just drop out, and
cause far more brutal, inhumane deaths of animals on far greater numbers.
Quite the compassion you have there, hypocrite.

Comparing people
> who live similar lifestyles, one vegan and one not, I think it fairly
> obvious that the vegan will cause less death to animals - starting with
> those killed for the table. I would like to see you demonstrate otherwise.

=================
I have many times, you ignorant fool. I'll compare my meat-included diet to
yours anythime. the beef I eat is all grass-fed, raised right down the
road. No hormones, no antibiotics, no stalls. If they feel the need, they
have a large 3-sided barm for cover. Otherwise they roam the fields and
pastures at their leisure.
The slaughter house is the next town over. Over all, they are raised, and
consumed withing a few miles. How much of your crop diet can you claim that
for? very little. Especially since every vegan site I've ever seen that
talks about their foods includes lots of exotic fruits and veggies imported
from god only knows where around the world.

> > ROTFLMAO What's more exploitive of an animals than to kill it for your
> > convenience and entertainment? You realy really are just too stupid for
> > this, hypocrite.

> No Rick, you are just illogical. You fail to acknowledge the difference
> between intentional and accidental killing.

====================
No I don't. You ignore the point that the animals that die for your food
are not killed accidentally, fool. Aniamsl directly targetted for death
with poisons are not 'accidental'. You know that animals are in the fields,
farmers know tha animals are in the fields, yet *neither* of you take any
actions to reduce the numbers that are killed. When it happens knowingly,
they are not accidental.

> > No more so than modern mono-culture crop production.

> Eating agrochemical mono crop foods is not necessary for vegans.

=====================
yet it's what they eat.

Most the
> vegans I know are into organic foods, and try to grow their own. I grow a
> few fruits and veggies in my yard, but really we need a lot more land and
> time to work it to be self sufficient.

=================
Organic does not mean cruelty-free, fool. Organic farming is done the same
way. It's just that the pesticides they use are many times even more toxic
to animals and non-target animals than regular ones.

> > Yet you, nor anyother usenet vegan here even comes close to terying to

> grow
> > their own. It's all about your selfish convenience and hatred of

others.

> Well I admit to disliking people for funding and participating in cruely

> animals for no good reason - and why not? For most people it is not so
> convenient being vegan.

LOL There is no inconvenice fool. And the hatred you have starts with
yourself, because you kill far more animals in far more brutal ways than I
do, hypocrite.

> You paint a very narrow and warped picture of what vegans do for animals
> Rick, which reflects your own biased agenda, an innevitable product of

your