John Coleman

Default Dangers of vegetarian/vegan diets and importans of animal foods for children

Rick>
> ====================
> Then that makes them non-vegan you ignorant dolt. You can't argue about

the
> amount.

The amount is important Rick, because some people suggest eating a lot of
animal products is optimal. There is no evidence of this at all.

> LOL Then why do you use a site that is all about promoting vegan as
> healthy? You really are a hoot! You can't claim it both ways, dolt.

It's up to people to choose Rick. Some are interested in health, many are
not. Since many vegans are not interested in health they make a selection
biased group to study for good health. You simply cannot generalise from a
heterogenous population like vegans and then draw specific conclusions.

> But the 2nd part of your claim is also false. You prove that with each

and
> every one of your ineane posts to usenet. Vegans have no real desire to
> reduce their impact on animals. As I just said, you all prove that with
> each post. You follow only a simple rule for your simple mind, 'eat no
> meat.'

This is just specious rubbish Rick. There are many vegan land community
projects now than minimize their impact on land and animals. Here are 2:

http://www.ecoforest.org/
http://rawveganeco-villages.org/

These kinds of projects have minimal impact on animals, there is no use of
municipal supplies. These kind of projects are now growing in numbers, and
most are vegan or vegetarian. I plan to join one in the next few years, but
mostly to save my own animal, saving others is just an added bonus.
Furthermore I know vegans who work at shelters and rescue centres for
animals that would probably have died if they had not received their care.

> LOL The truth fainally comes out. It's not about killing animals, it's
> only about the hatred you have for those that kill different animals than
> you do. Way to go, killer.

You don't listen do you Rick, I made this patently clear that it is about
exploitation, and the way in which people kill animals. The focus is
basically on psychology. Being vegan will obviously help to save the lives
of creatures that may otherwise be killed for the table. Comparing people
who live similar lifestyles, one vegan and one not, I think it fairly
obvious that the vegan will cause less death to animals - starting with
those killed for the table. I would like to see you demonstrate otherwise.

> ROTFLMAO What's more exploitive of an animals than to kill it for your
> convenience and entertainment? You realy really are just too stupid for
> this, hypocrite.

No Rick, you are just illogical. You fail to acknowledge the difference
between intentional and accidental killing.

> No more so than modern mono-culture crop production.

Eating agrochemical mono crop foods is not necessary for vegans. Most the
vegans I know are into organic foods, and try to grow their own. I grow a
few fruits and veggies in my yard, but really we need a lot more land and
time to work it to be self sufficient.

> Yet you, nor anyother usenet vegan here even comes close to terying to

grow
> their own. It's all about your selfish convenience and hatred of others.

Well I admit to disliking people for funding and participating in cruely to
animals for no good reason - and why not? For most people it is not so
convenient being vegan.

You paint a very narrow and warped picture of what vegans do for animals
Rick, which reflects your own biased agenda, an innevitable product of your
twisted psyche.

John C