rick etter

Default another dead meatarian who told us we are all wrong

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
> Rick>
> > Then that's exactly what you think of yourself, killer. *You* cause
> > unnecessary animal death and suffering for no more reason than your

> selfish
> > entertainment. Why do *you* do that, and then condemn others only?

> I don't go out of my way to cause suffering to others Rick,

==================
Yes, you do. That's the point, ignorant fool. You're just either too
stupid or too brainwashed to understand that, killer.

that is the
> point of veganism.

=================
No, it isn't. The point of your religion is only to follow a simple rules
for your simple mind, 'eat no meat.'

Collateral damage occurs, that is unintentional, that is
> innevitable in life.

========================
That's the point ignorant fool. Much of what you call CDs *is* avoidable by
you *IF* you really cared about animals, and that many of those CDs are not
unintentional, nor accidental.

There is a fundamental psychological difference with
> someone who maybe causes an accidental road kill to occur, and someone who
> set out to run an animal over for pleasure, even if the pleasure is that

of
> eating the animal.

==================
Then what's your excuse for intentionally 'running over'
animals(figuatively) and then *not* eating them but leaving them to rot?
What's your excuse for intentionally 'running over' animals for your selfish
entertainment here on usenet?

If you can't manage to see this obvious distinction, then
> you must contemplate your intellectual incapacity.

=====================
If you can't manage to see that your religion is all hocum, then you are
beyond help. Your concern, like every other usenet vegan, is all about what
you think *others* are doing, without a thought to the massive amounts of
death and suffering you cause for your selfishness.

> > Yes, you do. It's written in your posts, killer.

> Where? In fact you only experience your own emotional states, you have no
> access to my private feelings or inner thoughts.

Your vegan, you have no private thoughts of your own. It's all down in
whatever handbook you all use. It's always the same ignorant, emotional
diatribes without any thing to back it up.

You only have what I write
> to go on. So where did I preach hate of meat eaters Rick?

ROTFLMAO This from the idiot that uses non-words for emotive reasons when
gleefully reporting a death. What a hoot!!!