John Coleman

Default another dead meatarian who told us we are all wrong

http://www.powerhealth.net/

rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
> http://www.powerhealth.net/

ahhh, can't you just feel the typical vegan compassion overflowing?

John Coleman

Rick,

You can't feel emotions via modems! However, you are right as I won't waste
any on that guy because it seems likely he caused his own premature
termination and that of many other creatures, as well as promoting an
unhealthy diet so that others suffered.

I feel more sorry for his family. Hopefully there will be some serious soul
searching with the folk at the Weston Price Foundation as well.

Why do we have to conform to some vegan compassionate jesus man ideal
anyway? I'm vegan because eating animal products physicaly repells me and
also because I think humans who routinely kill animals unless for survival
are emotionally defective - so nothing much to do with either animal rights
or compassion, though they play a role. I don't hate meat eaters either.

John C

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "John Coleman" > wrote in message
> > http://www.powerhealth.net/
> >

> ahhh, can't you just feel the typical vegan compassion overflowing?

rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
> Rick,
>
> You can't feel emotions via modems! However, you are right as I won't

waste
> any on that guy because it seems likely he caused his own premature
> termination and that of many other creatures, as well as promoting an
> unhealthy diet so that others suffered.
>
> I feel more sorry for his family. Hopefully there will be some serious

soul
> searching with the folk at the Weston Price Foundation as well.
>
> Why do we have to conform to some vegan compassionate jesus man ideal
> anyway? I'm vegan because eating animal products physicaly repells me and
> also because I think humans who routinely kill animals unless for survival
> are emotionally defective

======================
Then that's exactly what you think of yourself, killer. *You* cause
unnecessary animal death and suffering for no more reason than your selfish
entertainment. Why do *you* do that, and then condemn others only?

- so nothing much to do with either animal rights
> or compassion, though they play a role. I don't hate meat eaters either.

=================
Yes, you do. It's written in your posts, killer.

> John C
>
> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >
> > "John Coleman" > wrote in message
> > > http://www.powerhealth.net/
> > >

> > ahhh, can't you just feel the typical vegan compassion overflowing?

John Coleman

Rick>
> Then that's exactly what you think of yourself, killer. *You* cause
> unnecessary animal death and suffering for no more reason than your

selfish
> entertainment. Why do *you* do that, and then condemn others only?

I don't go out of my way to cause suffering to others Rick, that is the
point of veganism. Collateral damage occurs, that is unintentional, that is
innevitable in life. There is a fundamental psychological difference with
someone who maybe causes an accidental road kill to occur, and someone who
set out to run an animal over for pleasure, even if the pleasure is that of
eating the animal. If you can't manage to see this obvious distinction, then
you must contemplate your intellectual incapacity.

> Yes, you do. It's written in your posts, killer.

Where? In fact you only experience your own emotional states, you have no
access to my private feelings or inner thoughts. You only have what I write
to go on. So where did I preach hate of meat eaters Rick?

John C

Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message link.net>...
> "John Coleman" > wrote in message
> > Rick,
> >
> > You can't feel emotions via modems! However, you are right as I won't

> waste
> > any on that guy because it seems likely he caused his own premature
> > termination and that of many other creatures, as well as promoting an
> > unhealthy diet so that others suffered.
> >
> > I feel more sorry for his family. Hopefully there will be some serious

> soul
> > searching with the folk at the Weston Price Foundation as well.
> >
> > Why do we have to conform to some vegan compassionate jesus man ideal
> > anyway? I'm vegan because eating animal products physicaly repells me and
> > also because I think humans who routinely kill animals unless for survival
> > are emotionally defective

> ======================
> Then that's exactly what you think of yourself, killer. *You* cause
> unnecessary animal death and suffering for no more reason than your selfish
> entertainment. Why do *you* do that, and then condemn others only?

Come now Ricky, we need some proof of your allegations.

> - so nothing much to do with either animal rights
> > or compassion, though they play a role. I don't hate meat eaters either.

> =================
> Yes, you do. It's written in your posts, killer.
>

> > John C
> >
> > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> > >
> > > "John Coleman" > wrote in message
> > > >

> > > ahhh, can't you just feel the typical vegan compassion overflowing?

Ron

"John Coleman" > wrote in message news:<z1oDc.1457$nD5.713@newsfe3-gui>...
> http://www.powerhealth.net/

Ray Kroc, Col. Harland Sanders, Dave Thomas all died deaths associated
with carnivore diets (high carcinogenic animal fat and cholesterol
diets) and did nothing but contribute to the ill health of people and
the planet.
rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
> Rick>
> > Then that's exactly what you think of yourself, killer. *You* cause
> > unnecessary animal death and suffering for no more reason than your

> selfish
> > entertainment. Why do *you* do that, and then condemn others only?

> I don't go out of my way to cause suffering to others Rick,

==================
Yes, you do. That's the point, ignorant fool. You're just either too
stupid or too brainwashed to understand that, killer.

that is the
> point of veganism.

=================
No, it isn't. The point of your religion is only to follow a simple rules
for your simple mind, 'eat no meat.'

Collateral damage occurs, that is unintentional, that is
> innevitable in life.

========================
That's the point ignorant fool. Much of what you call CDs *is* avoidable by
you *IF* you really cared about animals, and that many of those CDs are not
unintentional, nor accidental.

There is a fundamental psychological difference with
> someone who maybe causes an accidental road kill to occur, and someone who
> set out to run an animal over for pleasure, even if the pleasure is that

of
> eating the animal.

==================
Then what's your excuse for intentionally 'running over'
animals(figuatively) and then *not* eating them but leaving them to rot?
What's your excuse for intentionally 'running over' animals for your selfish
entertainment here on usenet?

If you can't manage to see this obvious distinction, then
> you must contemplate your intellectual incapacity.

=====================
If you can't manage to see that your religion is all hocum, then you are
beyond help. Your concern, like every other usenet vegan, is all about what
you think *others* are doing, without a thought to the massive amounts of
death and suffering you cause for your selfishness.

> > Yes, you do. It's written in your posts, killer.

> Where? In fact you only experience your own emotional states, you have no
> access to my private feelings or inner thoughts.

===============
Your vegan, you have no private thoughts of your own. It's all down in
whatever handbook you all use. It's always the same ignorant, emotional
diatribes without any thing to back it up.

You only have what I write
> to go on. So where did I preach hate of meat eaters Rick?

=====================
ROTFLMAO This from the idiot that uses non-words for emotive reasons when
gleefully reporting a death. What a hoot!!!

> John C

rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
m...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...
> > "John Coleman" > wrote in message
> > > Rick,
> > >
> > > You can't feel emotions via modems! However, you are right as I won't

> > waste
> > > any on that guy because it seems likely he caused his own premature
> > > termination and that of many other creatures, as well as promoting an
> > > unhealthy diet so that others suffered.
> > >
> > > I feel more sorry for his family. Hopefully there will be some serious

> > soul
> > > searching with the folk at the Weston Price Foundation as well.
> > >
> > > Why do we have to conform to some vegan compassionate jesus man ideal
> > > anyway? I'm vegan because eating animal products physicaly repells me

and
> > > also because I think humans who routinely kill animals unless for

survival
> > > are emotionally defective

> > ======================
> > Then that's exactly what you think of yourself, killer. *You* cause
> > unnecessary animal death and suffering for no more reason than your

selfish
> > entertainment. Why do *you* do that, and then condemn others only?
> >

> Come now Ricky, we need some proof of your allegations.
> ===========================

Try reading some of the old posts you just snipped out, or completely
ignored because it blew your house of cards to smithereens, killer.

> > - so nothing much to do with either animal rights
> > > or compassion, though they play a role. I don't hate meat eaters

either.
> > =================
> > Yes, you do. It's written in your posts, killer.
> >

> > > John C
> > >
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message
> > > ink.net...

Steve

John Coleman wrote:

> http://www.powerhealth.net/

His site looks no different from the garden variety "snake oil" self
proclaimed health food expert.

Why do you call him a "meatatarian"?

How old was he at death?

Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall"

John Coleman

Rick Etter>
> > I don't go out of my way to cause suffering to others Rick,

> ==================
> Yes, you do. That's the point, ignorant fool. You're just either too
> stupid or too brainwashed to understand that, killer.

explain, and explain how and when I became "brainwashed" (the term is
inappropriate because it refers to thoughts that are forced onto someone,
and not those that we receive wilfully)

> No, it isn't. The point of your religion is only to follow a simple

rules
> for your simple mind, 'eat no meat.'

many fine theories are based on simple rules

> That's the point ignorant fool. Much of what you call CDs *is* avoidable

by
> you *IF* you really cared about animals, and that many of those CDs are

not
> unintentional, nor accidental.

You have not presented any convincing case for this, only your usual
diatribe.

> What's your excuse for intentionally 'running over' animals for your

selfish
> entertainment here on usenet?

I don't intentionally harm animals. Try and prove otherwise. If I pick or
grow some plant foods and ship them and some animals die in consequence, the
intention was still just to have the plant foods. If I wanted to eat meat I
would be intent on killing an animal - that is inescapable. Can you not
manage to see this, and the profound difference in the required psychology?

> If you can't manage to see that your religion is all hocum, then you are
> beyond help. Your concern, like every other usenet vegan, is all about

what
> you think *others* are doing, without a thought to the massive amounts of
> death and suffering you cause for your selfishness.

If I was not concerned about my own impact on animals and was simply a
hypocrit, I would not bother to attempt to refine my own behaviour, which I
do do. Furthermore, it is not "selfish", in the usual sense of the word to
want to eat, we have to do so. However, it is selfish to deliberately deny
an animal its life for no reason than a desire to eat it. As I have stated
repeatedly, I am a vegan because I don't like animal products, they do not
appeal to my senses at all as do plant foods. I require no ideology to
support my practice of being a vegan.

I think I do agree with you (if this is what amounts to your case - you
never state anything clearly IMO) that the wastefulness (in terms of energy
and perhaps death) inherent in modern food production and distribution is
not compatible with the vegan ethic, and that vegans would save more animals
if they grew their own food, or else added some local animal produce to the
diet. But I'm thinking here more like some earth worms or bugs from the
yard, and yes maybe hunt some local game, rabbits or whatever. I personally
don't have much issue on that, many other vegans will disagree, maybe they
can comment, however I don't think anyone will do well in terms of their
health eating a lot of animal products wherever they come from. However, you
need to present a better thought out case before you convince anyone of the
validity of your ideas.

> Your vegan, you have no private thoughts of your own.

If in the sense that Wittgenstein proclaimed we don't have "private"
thought, you would be correct. But you are claiming to know what I
individually and specifically think based on some specious category. And
that is just absurd, in fact it is prejudiced stereotyping.

> It's all down in
> whatever handbook you all use.

I used to get the Vegan magazine but no longer - I have never heard of a
handbook on how to be vegan. Stop being a bigot.

> It's always the same ignorant, emotional
> diatribes without any thing to back it up.

Plenty of vegan authors are well informed on science and ecology and produce
material of good academic quality.

> ROTFLMAO This from the idiot that uses non-words for emotive reasons when
> gleefully reporting a death. What a hoot!!!

Meatarian seems as valid a word as vegetarian, it has letters and conveys
its meaning well. Maybe one day it will get in a dictionary (I believe I
invented this word as well, at least I never heard it before I used it
first). Anyway, where is the evidence of any "glee", and would such alleged
glee be unvegan? You can have useful assumptions about what a person thinks,
but you simply cannot ascertain someones emotions from what they write
unless they are fairly explicit. When I say "another dead meatarian who told
us we are all wrong" I am simply stating a fact. I am disclosing nothing
about my emotions. If I laugh at Byrnes demise, it is because of his
stupidity, not the untimely death itself. Death it not usually amusing, but
it can be worth celebrating, at least some cultures see it that way.

John

John Coleman

Steve>
> His site looks no different from the garden variety "snake oil" self
> proclaimed health food expert.

correct - but worse he has created his own extensive literature of pseudo
science based on the beliefs of Weston Price, despite the fact that others
have tried to correct him
http://www.vegsource.com/articles/walsh_byrnes_b12.htm.

> Why do you call him a "meatatarian"?

vegetarian = one who proclaims vegetarianism
meatarian = one who proclaims meat eating

> How old was he at death?

about middle aged I would guess - follow the link and see his photo

John C

rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
news
> Rick Etter>
> > > I don't go out of my way to cause suffering to others Rick,

> > ==================
> > Yes, you do. That's the point, ignorant fool. You're just either too
> > stupid or too brainwashed to understand that, killer.

> explain, and explain how and when I became "brainwashed" (the term is
> inappropriate because it refers to thoughts that are forced onto someone,
> and not those that we receive wilfully)
===================
ROTFLMAO I'm sure all brainwashed loons think that their brainwashing is
willfully received. What a hoot.

> > No, it isn't. The point of your religion is only to follow a simple

> rules
> > for your simple mind, 'eat no meat.'

> many fine theories are based on simple rules

==================
Not ones that face the light of day, killer. The point remains that you
cannot show how not eating meat automatically means you cause less death and
suffering.

> > That's the point ignorant fool. Much of what you call CDs *is*

avoidable
> by
> > you *IF* you really cared about animals, and that many of those CDs are

> not
> > unintentional, nor accidental.

> You have not presented any convincing case for this, only your usual
> diatribe.

==================
ROTFLMAO What an ignorant loon. Do you think that intentionally targeting
and poisoning animals is an accident? God, you really have sucked up the
brainwashing, haven't you, hypocrite?

> > What's your excuse for intentionally 'running over' animals for your

> selfish
> > entertainment here on usenet?

> I don't intentionally harm animals.

====================
Yes, you do, killer. You pretend that you don't, but your whole consumer
driven lifestyle is based on the death and suffering of animals for nothing
more than your convenience and entertainment. You're here on usenet. You
have no survival need to be here, you're here for entertainment. You have
to know that power generation/distribution, and communications cause
millions upon millions of just bird deaths every year. You are part of
that ever increasing demand for more and more. You are culpable, killer.

Try and prove otherwise. If I pick or
> grow some plant foods and ship them and some animals die in consequence,

the
> intention was still just to have the plant foods.

========================
Not when you know how they are obtained. You have other ways of getting
what you need just to survicve, but you *choose* the easy, conveninet way
out, and the animals be damned.

If I wanted to eat meat I
> would be intent on killing an animal - that is inescapable. Can you not
> manage to see this, and the profound difference in the required

psychology?
======================
That you are too blind to see that you cannot eat and live the way you do
without animal death and suffering then the need is all yours, hypocrite.

> > If you can't manage to see that your religion is all hocum, then you are
> > beyond help. Your concern, like every other usenet vegan, is all about

> what
> > you think *others* are doing, without a thought to the massive amounts

of
> > death and suffering you cause for your selfishness.

> If I was not concerned about my own impact on animals and was simply a
> hypocrit, I would not bother to attempt to refine my own behaviour, which

> do do.

====================
No, you're not. Here you are still, wantonly killing animals for your
entertainment.

Furthermore, it is not "selfish", in the usual sense of the word to
> want to eat, we have to do so.

=======================
It's s;efish for picking what you eat. Yopu eat far more variety than you
'need' to survive. You have *NO* need for usenet to survive. You are a
wanton killer of animals, period.

However, it is selfish to deliberately deny
> an animal its life for no reason than a desire to eat it.

=====================
But it's fine to deny millions upon millions of animals their lives and just
leave them to rot? Some philosophy you've got their, hypocrite.

As I have stated
> repeatedly, I am a vegan because I don't like animal products, they do not
> appeal to my senses at all as do plant foods. I require no ideology to
> support my practice of being a vegan.

=====================
Yes, you do, because vegan is a philosophy fool. Try reading about it for a
change. vegan is *NOT* a diet, idiot.

> I think I do agree with you (if this is what amounts to your case - you
> never state anything clearly IMO) that the wastefulness (in terms of

energy
> and perhaps death) inherent in modern food production and distribution is
> not compatible with the vegan ethic, and that vegans would save more

animals
> if they grew their own food, or else added some local animal produce to

the
> diet. But I'm thinking here more like some earth worms or bugs from the
> yard, and yes maybe hunt some local game, rabbits or whatever. I

personally
> don't have much issue on that, many other vegans will disagree, maybe they
> can comment, however I don't think anyone will do well in terms of their
> health eating a lot of animal products wherever they come from. However,

you
> need to present a better thought out case before you convince anyone of

the
> validity of your ideas.

====================
By all means go ahead and add insects, worms and the like to the list to
discuss, fool. In that case you lose hands down in the amount of
unnecessary death and suffering you cause, killer.

> > Your vegan, you have no private thoughts of your own.

> If in the sense that Wittgenstein proclaimed we don't have "private"
> thought, you would be correct. But you are claiming to know what I
> individually and specifically think based on some specious category. And
> that is just absurd, in fact it is prejudiced stereotyping.

======================
Sterotypes don't just fall out the sky for no reason, fool.

> > It's all down in
> > whatever handbook you all use.

> I used to get the Vegan magazine but no longer - I have never heard of a
> handbook on how to be vegan. Stop being a bigot.
> ==================

Stop being a brainwashed idiot.

> > It's always the same ignorant, emotional
> > diatribes without any thing to back it up.

> Plenty of vegan authors are well informed on science and ecology and

produce
> material of good academic quality.

==================
Really? No vegan here has pointed to any.

> > ROTFLMAO This from the idiot that uses non-words for emotive reasons

when
> > gleefully reporting a death. What a hoot!!!

> Meatarian seems as valid a word as vegetarian, it has letters and conveys
> its meaning well.

=====================
yes, and the meaning that it is meant to invoke is one of emotion.

Maybe one day it will get in a dictionary (I believe I
> invented this word as well, at least I never heard it before I used it
> first). Anyway, where is the evidence of any "glee", and would such

alleged
> glee be unvegan? You can have useful assumptions about what a person

thinks,
> but you simply cannot ascertain someones emotions from what they write
> unless they are fairly explicit.

=======================
Yes one can from the background of what's posted previous fool.

When I say "another dead meatarian who told
> us we are all wrong" I am simply stating a fact. I am disclosing nothing
> about my emotions. If I laugh at Byrnes demise, it is because of his
> stupidity, not the untimely death itself. Death it not usually amusing,

but
> it can be worth celebrating, at least some cultures see it that way.

Tap, tap, tap. Try dancibng somewhere else, fool. Just try reading some
past posts by vegans at hunting seasons. Their obvious joy at reporting
hunting accidents matches yours above.