rick etter

Default another dead meatarian who told us we are all wrong

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
> Rick,
>
> You can't feel emotions via modems! However, you are right as I won't

waste
> any on that guy because it seems likely he caused his own premature
> termination and that of many other creatures, as well as promoting an
> unhealthy diet so that others suffered.
>
> I feel more sorry for his family. Hopefully there will be some serious

soul
> searching with the folk at the Weston Price Foundation as well.
>
> Why do we have to conform to some vegan compassionate jesus man ideal
> anyway? I'm vegan because eating animal products physicaly repells me and
> also because I think humans who routinely kill animals unless for survival
> are emotionally defective

Then that's exactly what you think of yourself, killer. *You* cause
unnecessary animal death and suffering for no more reason than your selfish
entertainment. Why do *you* do that, and then condemn others only?

- so nothing much to do with either animal rights
> or compassion, though they play a role. I don't hate meat eaters either.

Yes, you do. It's written in your posts, killer.