Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_2_] Lou Decruss[_2_] is offline

Default Update: McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 16:21:41 GMT, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:23:50 -0500, Lou Decruss wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:51:56 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Oh, you and me, both, brother. Only problem is we are not gifted
>>>with In n Out Burgers on this side of the country. Maybe that's
>>>good for me. When I was in Las Vegas I ate there at least twice
>>>in 5 days. Could get ugly if I had one nearby.
>>>
>>>Might be time for me to make one for myself:
>>>
>>>Top Secret Recipes
>>>In-n-Out Double Double
>>>by Todd Wilbur

>> <snip recipe>
>>
>> I've made these too. It amazing how much they taste like fast food.
>> Actually using good meat makes them better that FF.
>>
>> Lou

>i'm sure in-n-out is better than a mcdougalburger, but i don't think so
>much better i'd care to duplicate it at home.

There's something about them. I dunno what it is but they were good.
Maybe the dressing which I'd never use otherwise. I also ground my
own meat. I'm sure that helped too.

Lou