Posted to alt.food.wine

Default FAQ Bourgogne, corrected for REALLY all diacriticals, and typos,slightly fleshed out ...

Mark Lipton wrote:

> How about a paragraph of touristic information? How far from Paris?
> How does one reach there if not equipped with an auto (or should one not
> even contemplate such a trip?) Where should one stay (geographically)
> for a visit (Dijon? Beaune? pros/cons?)

p.s. Nils, if you're feeling beleaguered and overworked, let me know
and I'll bang one out for you. When all is done, I'll post a "working
copy" of the Bourgogne section for further comments/corrections before
it goes "live" in the FAQ.

Your humble FAQ editor,
Mark Lipton