Posted to rec.food.equipment
Wayne Boatwright Wayne Boatwright is offline

Default Copper cookware

On Sat 09 Aug 2008 10:52:32p, Edwin Pawlowski told us...

> I'm thinking of buying a good sauté pan. I've considered a few brands,
> but I also ran across copper pans. That got me thinking, copper is
> expensive, but is it truly the best? I don't mind spending a few bucks
> more for a once in a lifetime buy.
>
> Brands I've looked at on the web so far are Ruffoni, Mauviel, Bourgeat.
>
> Any thoughts? Suggestions? Tinned versus stainless?

I can't offer you comparisons of the brands, Ed, but I have a very old
Mauviel omelette pan with a tinned interior that I really love. I think
current production is lined in stainless steel. This is the only pan I own
that I hand wash.

Date: August(VIII) 10th(X),2008(MMVIII)

Countdown till Labor Day
3wks 3hrs 49mins
Heute die Welt, Morgens das Sonnensystem!