Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mark Filice Mark Filice is offline

Default Jack Stack's KCMO Plaza

In article >, Nonnymus says...

>Rather than go on about the food itself, let's just say that it was
>above average for restaurant-quality barbecue. Sides were equally good.

I ate at the Jack Stack's in Overland Park, KS a couple of years ago while at a
training class. IIRC, I had a sampler plate. The waitress also included some of
their brisket for me to sample at no charge.

Everything was good--and the sausage was good enough that it got me to start
smoking them at home.

I think we ended up tipping 25%--the waitress was very good at helping us decide
which sides were the best to try.

They had a creamed corn side dish that was really good.

Mark