Posted to alt.food.diabetic
jacquie[_2_] jacquie[_2_] is offline

Default Portion control - corn tortilla chips

They don't repair them unless the meds they give you for reflux don't
work...or it is causing some other physical problem. I have a big scar
around that area and down the right side. I think if they went in they would
probably find all kinds of trouble. I think I might have a small hernia in
the muscle part that was stitched and stapled, because I can feel a hard
knot and it gets larger from time to time, where they cut the muscle to get
to my adrenal gland. Mine hiatal hernia is small... anyways that's what the
girl with a strong Asian Accent told me. I need to make an appointment to
see a Dr..... Mine has been sent to another base so I have to break in a new
one