Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default Easy "Asian" Chicken Dish

It's not a real stir fry though I used a bottled stir fry sauce, but it is
easy and good.

I had some leg quarters I wanted to use, so I skinned them and marinated
them overnight in soy, fresh crushed ginger and garlic, molasses, cracked
pepper, and enough water to cover. Oven-broiled them at 400 for 40 minutes,
and made some Jasmine Rice on top of the stove and "Seasoned Asian
Vegetables" (Pictsweet bagged and frozen) in the microwave.

I took the meat off the bone in largish pieces, tossed it in a big bowl with
the vegetables and bottles stir fry, and served over rice. It has a nice,
sweet, tangy, smoky flavor. The sauce I like is called "House of Tsang." I
have no doubt this is MUCH better actually stir-fried and with homemade
sauce, but I still like it.