Posted to rec.food.cooking
CC CC is offline

Default Double Corn Skillet cornbread

"hahabogus" > wrote in message
> "Kswck" > wrote in news:488c6c4d$0$20944
> :
>

>> "CC" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Could someone please post the recipe for double corn skillet
>>> cornbread
>>> on America's test kitchen show aired this morning on the east
>>> coast, I
>>> missed part of it,
>>> I am not a member and cannot access their site.
>>> thanks everyone
>>> cc

>> and commit copyright violations?
>>

> Not from america's test kitchen but tasty anyways.
>
> @@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
>
> Alan's Green Chile Corn bread
>
> alan, quick breads/biscuts, tested
>
> The house of the burning beet-Alan

Thanks Alan
I will try that one too
I have quite a few cornbread recipes and am not partial to most of
them,
I prefer a cornbread that is between the Northern and Southern
style, I don't like too sweet but with some sweetness,.
Also a tall cornbread, with a loose crumb. not cakey. nor as dense
as Southern cornbread.
I like a brown crust, but not overly brown either.
The best I have ever had was at the NASA cafeteria in
Langley VA and the other was from an elderly lady from
Kentucky, I'm still trying to duplicate or find a recipe like those
CC