Posted to rec.food.cooking
George Shirley George Shirley is offline

Default Breakfast or Sunday brunch?

Andy wrote:
> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>
> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>
> I might breakfast at any minute!
>
> You?
>
> Andy

DW prepared a nice omelet this morning about 0800. Real eggs, chopped
sweet chiles from our garden, mushrooms, chopped ham, onion, and two
types of shredded cheese. For go with we had a slice of whole wheat
toast each, from the loaf I made earlier in the week with some very nice
muscadine jelly on it. It just happened it was her turn to cook.

I have to make lunch so I will grill the so-called western pork ribs and
coat them in the several minutes of cooking with a home-made plum sauce,
some baked sweet potatoes, and leftover kidney beans.