Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Breakfast or Sunday brunch?

Breakfast or Sunday brunch?

I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.

I might breakfast at any minute!

You?

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy <q> wrote:

> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>
> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>
> I might breakfast at any minute!
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Way past breakfast/brunch here... just had a PB sandwich to keep me going
till dinner.

So what did you have, anyway?
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Egg tastes better when it's not on your face...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy said...

> Andy <q> wrote:
>
>> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>>
>> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>>
>> I might breakfast at any minute!
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> Way past breakfast/brunch here... just had a PB sandwich to keep me going
> till dinner.
>
> So what did you have, anyway?

Cathy,

I'm still on the fence, dammit!

2+ hours, or a buffalo burger.

Time is such a cruel seductress!!!

Best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>
> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>
> I might breakfast at any minute!
>
> You?
>
> Andy

I had a cup of coffee and a peach. The peach was perfect.
I'm saving my cals today for the cookout that we will be attending later
today.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" said...

> ChattyCathy > news:KIZik.11954$3L5.10983
> @newsfe30.ams2: in rec.food.cooking
>
>> Andy <q> wrote:
>>
>>> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>>>
>>> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>>>
>>> I might breakfast at any minute!
>>>
>>> You?
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Way past breakfast/brunch here... just had a PB sandwich to keep me

> going
>> till dinner.
>>
>> So what did you have, anyway?

> I woke up late this morning but it's still cool out. I'm going to grab a
> peach and drink a V8 on the way to the stables. Hopefully it will still
> be cool when I get back and I'll do some gardening. I think I'll eat out
> tonight for dinner. We'll see.
>
> Michael

Michael,

"Hold onto your horses!"

Kewl! I'd slip you a couple buffalo burgers if I could.

Best,

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Woolstitcher said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>>
>> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>>
>> I might breakfast at any minute!
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> I had a cup of coffee and a peach. The peach was perfect.
> I'm saving my cals today for the cookout that we will be attending later
> today.

Woolstitcher,

I'm still teetering, here on the fence.

Have a nice cookout, without me!

Best,

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>
> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>
> I might breakfast at any minute!
>
> You?
>
> Andy

DW prepared a nice omelet this morning about 0800. Real eggs, chopped
sweet chiles from our garden, mushrooms, chopped ham, onion, and two
types of shredded cheese. For go with we had a slice of whole wheat
toast each, from the loaf I made earlier in the week with some very nice
muscadine jelly on it. It just happened it was her turn to cook.

I have to make lunch so I will grill the so-called western pork ribs and
coat them in the several minutes of cooking with a home-made plum sauce,
some baked sweet potatoes, and leftover kidney beans.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>
> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>
> I might breakfast at any minute!
>
> You?
>
> Andy

I made TFM® 4 fried eggs and 5 pieces of bacon early this morning. I don't
know what/when/if I'm going to eat today, yet.

kili

Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini said...

> Andy wrote:
>> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>>
>> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>>
>> I might breakfast at any minute!
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> I made TFM® 4 fried eggs and 5 pieces of bacon early this morning. I
> don't know what/when/if I'm going to eat today, yet.
>
> kili

kili,

I'm showered and shaved and aftershaved and cologned, and raring to brunch!

Waiting on the morning laundry!

Wish you were here!!!

<smootch>

I'll get back to r.f.c if I live to tell about it!

Best,

Andy
Beat that, 3 hours hungry!?!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

l, wrote on Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:56:38 GMT:

> As I generally do on Sunday, I had a small breakfast in
> anticipation of a larger mid-day meal than I have the rest of
> the week. Coffee, 6 Li'l Smokies, a nectarine sliced onto 1/3
> cup of Uncle Sam cereal with 1/2 cup of skim milk.

Sounds good but more protein and less fruit than my normal breakfast.
It's the season for melons! The cereal is about the same.
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

James Silverton said...

> l, wrote on Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:56:38 GMT:
>
>> As I generally do on Sunday, I had a small breakfast in
>> anticipation of a larger mid-day meal than I have the rest of
>> the week. Coffee, 6 Li'l Smokies, a nectarine sliced onto 1/3
>> cup of Uncle Sam cereal with 1/2 cup of skim milk.

> Sounds good but more protein and less fruit than my normal breakfast.
> It's the season for melons! The cereal is about the same.

Brunch was a scoop of scrambled eggs, a scoop of cubed hashed brown
potatoes, three rashers of bacon, two pieces of sweet & sour chicken and a
scoop of wild rice, followed up by a spinach-tomato-cheese omelette topped
by tabasco and parmesan cheese, finished by 5 slices of kiwi fruit, with a
bottomless cup of coffee the whole time.

Andy
Fit To Stay Seated Until Tomorrow
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>
> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>
> I might breakfast at any minute!

I have riding lessons early Sunday morning so I grab a quick
bowl of cereal and a coffee before my lesson. After I get
home and get cleaned up we have brunch..... breakfast foods
for lunch. AAMOF, my wife is cooking it up right now. She is
making bacon, sausage, eggs, coffee toast and there is a
leftover Danish for me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith said...

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>>
>> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>>
>> I might breakfast at any minute!

> I have riding lessons early Sunday morning so I grab a quick
> bowl of cereal and a coffee before my lesson. After I get
> home and get cleaned up we have brunch..... breakfast foods
> for lunch. AAMOF, my wife is cooking it up right now. She is
> making bacon, sausage, eggs, coffee toast and there is a
> leftover Danish for me.

Dave Smith,

"Release the Hounds!!!"

Is that appropriate?!?

Happy Sunday to you and yours!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>
> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>
> I might breakfast at any minute!
>
> You?
>
> Andy

I went with brunch, Andy Malted waffles with fresh berries from the
market (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries) and vanilla bean whipped
cream, scrambed eggs with cheese & salsa, bacon, watermelon, and
juice/coffee/tea.

Delicious I love Sunday breakfast after the market!

kimberly

--
http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>
> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>
> I might breakfast at any minute!
>
> You?
>
> Andy

I tried another Niman sausage (no antibiotics, no growth hormones,
uncured--I may not spell that out all the time, but that would be
the norm here) which claimed to be "Thai". With lemongrass. I
put a stripe of roasted chile paste down the LC tortilla and
wrapped it up. I expected something spectacularly tasty, but it
was not. Sniff.

Actually, I have never eaten a lot of sausages (including franks).
This is a new thing, because most of them are LC and they do so
well wrapped up in a half a LC pita....

--
Jean B.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jean B. said...

> Andy wrote:
>> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>>
>> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>>
>> I might breakfast at any minute!
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> I tried another Niman sausage (no antibiotics, no growth hormones,
> uncured--I may not spell that out all the time, but that would be
> the norm here) which claimed to be "Thai". With lemongrass. I
> put a stripe of roasted chile paste down the LC tortilla and
> wrapped it up. I expected something spectacularly tasty, but it
> was not. Sniff.
>
> Actually, I have never eaten a lot of sausages (including franks).
> This is a new thing, because most of them are LC and they do so
> well wrapped up in a half a LC pita....

Hmmm...

I think it best you just let me hold you in my arms and dance until
morning, for safety's sake.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>
> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>
> I might breakfast at any minute!
>
> You?
>
> Andy

I had a large bowl of blueberries with sugar, little
vanilla, and heavy cream on them. (You're probably
wondering what's up with the vanilla. Well, I seem
to have become addicted to it since a friend bought a
giant bottle of Mexican vanilla. It's very good. I
now put vanilla on everything I can think of! I made
a cherry pie yesterday and threw in some vanilla. It's
very good.)

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kate Connally said...

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>>
>> I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>>
>> I might breakfast at any minute!
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> I had a large bowl of blueberries with sugar, little
> vanilla, and heavy cream on them. (You're probably
> wondering what's up with the vanilla. Well, I seem
> to have become addicted to it since a friend bought a
> giant bottle of Mexican vanilla. It's very good. I
> now put vanilla on everything I can think of! I made
> a cherry pie yesterday and threw in some vanilla. It's
> very good.)
>
> Kate

Kate,

On a Primanti's (breakfast?) sandwich?!?

We have a date, don't forget!

Best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Kate Connally said...
>

>>Andy wrote:
>>

>>>Breakfast or Sunday brunch?
>>>
>>>I'm on the fence. I'm having problems waiting until 10 am.
>>>
>>>I might breakfast at any minute!
>>>
>>>You?
>>>
>>>Andy

>>I had a large bowl of blueberries with sugar, little
>>vanilla, and heavy cream on them. (You're probably
>>wondering what's up with the vanilla. Well, I seem
>>to have become addicted to it since a friend bought a
>>giant bottle of Mexican vanilla. It's very good. I
>>now put vanilla on everything I can think of! I made
>>a cherry pie yesterday and threw in some vanilla. It's
>>very good.)
>>
>>Kate

> Kate,
>
> On a Primanti's (breakfast?) sandwich?!?

Well, maybe not. But I once had a Yucatecan
dish at a Mexican restaurant that had shrimp,
potatoes, and vanille. It was wonderful. I have
since decided to experiment with meat dishes
with vanilla. Well, mostly fish dishes. I don't
thing it would necessarily go with pork or beef.
But maybe chicken.

> We have a date, don't forget!

I would never forget. What with all the travelling
you've been doing lately, why haven't you been to
Pittsburgh yet? I'm beginning to feel a little
neglected here. :-(

Kate, feeling stood up

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kate Connally said...

>> We have a date, don't forget!

> I would never forget. What with all the travelling
> you've been doing lately, why haven't you been to
> Pittsburgh yet? I'm beginning to feel a little
> neglected here. :-(
>
> Kate, feeling stood up

Kate,

1,000 apologies!