Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default How can I gain weight?

I recomened a light full body workout with resistance 3 days a week to start
with 2 cardio because if you simply start with a split routine the chances
of injury are higher because your concentrating the work on one area a
time..rather then getting your entire body used to working out again..you
likely to do more then u should for a single part then full body because
your mindset full body different then say "blasting your biceps".

To ensure i behave i am leaving my free weights alone and using resistance
bands..they are great keep me in check..lol

KROM

"Nick Cramer" > wrote