Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ice Cream Sodas, Sandwiches

On Wed 16 Jul 2008 07:14:56p, Bob Terwilliger told us...

> Rex wrote:
>
>> While we're at it, how about a real chocolate MALT! Not a shake, or
>> soft serve with chocolate syrup, but a real freakin malt?

> Lin called me from Oklahoma the other day to brag that one of her
> daughters had just brought her a yummy chocolate malt.
>
> One-a these days....
>
> Bob

Some years ago I bought a 1940s Hamiton Beach Malt Mixer from a local
drugstore that was closing own their soda fountain. I order Horlick's Malt
online. I usually have U-Bet Chocolate Syrup on hand, so it's easy to
throw an honest-to-goodness chocolate malt together, and it's sooooo good!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Wednesday, 07(VII)/16(XVI)/08(MMVIII)