Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default Favorite Sonoma and Napa Valley wines?

On Jul 14, 11:41�am, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> Agent Red wrote:
> > If you have a stellar favorite from Napa or Sonoma, I would love to
> > know. �In addition to reviewing wines for my retail store, I also
> > write for Imbibe Magazine and for Color and Aroma Magazine. �For an
> > upcoming article, I am thinking of pitting Napa Against Sonoma, so
> > your recommendations would be much appreciated.

> Well, I am a fan of the more restrained wines coming out of CA, so for
> me my favorites would be:
>
> Sonoma - Joseph Swan, Merry Edwards, Williams-Selyem, Nalle, Dashe,
> Porter Creek, Unti, Bella and Laurel Glen
>
> Napa - Corison, Lagier-Meredith, Dunn, Stony Hill, Mayacamas, Chateau
> Montelena and Storybook Mountain
>
> Mark Lipton
>
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: �http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

I'm partial to many of Mark's picks. From Napa I like Shafer, Stags's
Leap, Cliff Lede some of the Nickel and Nickel, Lewis Cellars and Orin
Swift. Sonoma favorites include Kamen and Ramey. DISCLAIMER I am
affiliated with a distributor that distributes Lede, Orin Swift, Kamen
and Ramey.