Auntie Nettles

Default Jonathan Ball, nomination for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet ( Is Benfez Jonathan Ball?)

Hello, k00kologists -- may I direct your attention to the following
crossposted newsgroups, where you will see for yourselves a rather sad
state of affairs. :-( ...To wit, a Usenet self-mutilation of sorts:
k00ky posters inventing sockpuppet personas so they can beat
themselves up with their other sockpuppet personas. Among other
things.

I think you may find some fresh meat here -- (pun intended, hee hee
hee...) Google Jonathan OR Jon Ball for starters...