Posted to alt.food.sushi
Wilson[_3_] Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Summertime Quiet

sometime in the recent past Dan Logcher posted this:

http://www.pznow.co.uk/marine/jellyfish.html

>> But other sources say it's good for you.

> Its still filling.. so it could be used for weightloss I suppose
> I am more than happy to eat my fill of jellies.

Never had jellyfish, what are they like? I would imagine they would be
pretty neutral without some sauce or seasoning. We'll should have a lot of
those saucer to dinner plate types that are clear except for four circles
that meet to form a clover-leaf pattern in the middle.

--
Wilson N45 W67