Posted to alt.food.sushi
The Fisherman The Fisherman is offline

Default Summertime Quiet

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:32:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>My mistake, plastic jar. Williamspoint Oysters "from state approved
>waters" in Washington, it says. They were good, actually. Smelled
>real fresh. I cooked 'em in soup.
>
>I deleted that post, no big reason, but you responded to it anyway, so
>somehow it wasn't deleted. As always the mechanics of this place
>remain a beffudlement to me!

Hey WW, it's good you cooked them. No one can guarantee that they're
good raw. 160 degrees kills most of the nasties in the world.

This day in age, I trust no one when it comes to my health. Even the
number of so-called professionals are making mistakes in increasing
numbers. I don't choose to be their next one.

BTW, for those such as me who download all posts regularly, it makes
no difference if you delete the one on your Usenet server. It's
already passed through about a million others and as in my case, been
downloaded onto my computer. Some servers honor deletes, some don't.