katie

Default alright, spill!

"katie" > wrote in message
ers.com...
> what's everyone's absolute, all-time FAVE vegan recipe(s)? if you can

post
> it without any copyright guilt, please do so!

for stuff that i've made without a recipe, my all-time fave, i think, is
spinach-tofu-squash thinger. i whipped it up one night after a looooooooong
day, and man, it's really good comfort food.
it goes a little something like this:

bag o' spinach
butternut squash
brick o' tofu
maple syrup
earth balance
(garlic is optional)

steam the spinach & squash somehow, (in the micro or on the stove or one of
each is what i usually go for)
drain tofu and slice into smallish rectangles. fry in earth balance until
nice n' golden & a little crispy, (with the clove of garlic if you're going
for that), and then add the spinach and mashed up scooped out squash to the
frying pan. drizzle with maple syrup and continue to cook a little to get
it all good n' stirred up. just make it as earth balancey and mapley as you
want, and when it's all good and mixed, voila le yum.