Posted to rec.food.cooking
Joseph Littleshoes[_2_] Joseph Littleshoes[_2_] is offline

Default OK, Chicken Cordon Bleu

Dan S. wrote:
> cybercat explained :
>
>> "Dan S." > wrote in
>> message ...
>>
>>> I made it today with some chix breasts and I used bleu cheese
>>> crumbles w/ a slice of american.
>>>
>>> It wasn't bad. I'd always assumed that people who used swiss and
>>> american were doing it wrong. But, the bleu cheese did kind of
>>> overpower the ham.
>>>

>> Use bacon! Mmmm! Bacon and bleu cheese go together.

> That sounds good. If anyone speaks French, why do they call it "bleu"
> if it doesn't get bleu cheese?

Well....it dont have any 'cordons' in it either

Though you could, i suppose serve it with a blue ribbon.

--
Joseph Littleshoes

"The two main political parties ruled alternately as if by tacit
agreement. Politically they were practically indistinguishable (one
perhaps a shade more liberal) but in both camps supporters were more
swayed by personalities than by issues. Both parties were heavily
dependent on the large industrial conglomerates. Corruption was
widespread, the conglomerates dictated economic policy, and with few
outstanding exceptions, politicians' reputations were low."