Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default My last three days

Depends on the food and the person relaly but if you dont know the food its
best to check at both one and two hours.

I personally spike at a hour for most foods EXCEPT anything with a starch
that ive delayed absorption with fat like pizza or pasta or even a grilled
cheese.

For example if i eat a buttery cheesy grilled chese my start bg might be 80
and the fat will actually drop me to 70 or heck maybe even 60..but i know
better then to panic and try to raise it because eventually the carbs come
and if leave things alone i will go up to 85 or 90 at 2 hours and drop to
basline againg..had i paniced and ate to "correct" the lower number i would
be elevated all day because i messed my self up...but that ME and my system.

this is why testing and learning ones self is vital.

KROM

"Willy" > wrote

based on my own personal experience thus far, it's