Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default My last three days

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Thurs
> > BG before dinner 59
> > Liverwurst & 2 eggs on buttered dark rye.
> > One hour PP BG 79
> >
> > Fri
> > BG before dinner 74
> > 1/4 cup pinhead oats, liverwurst, Linburger, horseradish, 2 eggs
> > One hour PP BG 98
> >
> > Sat
> > BG before dinner 89
> > 1/2 low carb bagel, cream cheese, smoked salmon, onion & tomato
> > Two hour PP BG 129

> Bagels and oata don't like you Actually many have found that rye
> products work better bg-wise than oats and wheat.

Thanks, Ozgirl. I went back and checked the numbers. 13 instances. Both
raised my BG an average of 36.5 points. I'll have to check the pumpernickel
and dark rye. Ok 1/8 cup of pinheads. 1/4 of a bagel. BLT on dark rye. Mmm!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.