Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Default Heads-Up: Justin Wilson on RFDTV (DishTV ch. 231)

www.rfdtv.com):

> >1) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Roux with tomato sauce; eggplant
> >appetizer; artichokes. Fri, 27 June 208 at 10PM CDT; Sat 28 June 2008
> >at 9AM CDT
> >
> >2) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Duck in a bag; goose in a bag. Fri 04
> >July 2008 12PM CDT; Fri 04 July 2008 10PM CDT
> >
> >Justin Wilson is hilarious to watch. I haven't seen one of his shows in
> >a long time, so I've set my DVR to record these two episodes for
> >nastalgic sake Whooo-eee!
> >
> >Sky

> Dang, on my RFDTV is Forge & Anvil. ;-)
>
> koko
> --
> There is no love more sincere than the love of food.
> George Bernard Shaw
> www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
> updated 6/25

Well darn! Check the 'online' guide, maybe? That's how I found the
show in the first place -- I was channel surfing, so to speak. But, I
think there may be some time differences between Eastern/Central vs.
Mountain/Pacific when TV shows are shown, especially with satellite
channels?

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice