Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Default Heads-Up: Justin Wilson on RFDTV (DishTV ch. 231)

Just a heads-up for those who might be interested. I was perusing
through the TV Guide and came across these entries for RFDTV (DishTV
channel 231; whatever the heck that is! -- GIMF! www.rfdtv.com):

1) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Roux with tomato sauce; eggplant
appetizer; artichokes. Fri, 27 June 208 at 10PM CDT; Sat 28 June 2008
at 9AM CDT

2) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Duck in a bag; goose in a bag. Fri 04
July 2008 12PM CDT; Fri 04 July 2008 10PM CDT

Justin Wilson is hilarious to watch. I haven't seen one of his shows in
a long time, so I've set my DVR to record these two episodes for
nastalgic sake Whooo-eee!

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:11:50 -0500, Sky >
wrote:

>Just a heads-up for those who might be interested. I was perusing
>through the TV Guide and came across these entries for RFDTV (DishTV
>channel 231; whatever the heck that is! -- GIMF! www.rfdtv.com):
>
>1) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Roux with tomato sauce; eggplant
>appetizer; artichokes. Fri, 27 June 208 at 10PM CDT; Sat 28 June 2008
>at 9AM CDT
>
>2) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Duck in a bag; goose in a bag. Fri 04
>July 2008 12PM CDT; Fri 04 July 2008 10PM CDT
>
>Justin Wilson is hilarious to watch. I haven't seen one of his shows in
>a long time, so I've set my DVR to record these two episodes for
>nastalgic sake Whooo-eee!

Justin Wilson is reincarnated? YAY! I love that guy. Yes, I have
his cookbook (Homegrown Louisiana Cooking).

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Just a heads-up for those who might be interested. I was perusing
>through the TV Guide and came across these entries for RFDTV (DishTV
>channel 231; whatever the heck that is! -- GIMF! www.rfdtv.com):
>
>1) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Roux with tomato sauce; eggplant
>appetizer; artichokes. Fri, 27 June 208 at 10PM CDT; Sat 28 June 2008
>at 9AM CDT
>
>2) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Duck in a bag; goose in a bag. Fri 04
>July 2008 12PM CDT; Fri 04 July 2008 10PM CDT
>
>Justin Wilson is hilarious to watch. I haven't seen one of his shows in
>a long time, so I've set my DVR to record these two episodes for
>nastalgic sake Whooo-eee!
>
>Sky

Dang, on my RFDTV is Forge & Anvil. ;-)

koko
--
There is no love more sincere than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:11:50 -0500, Sky >
> wrote:
>
> >Just a heads-up for those who might be interested. I was perusing
> >through the TV Guide and came across these entries for RFDTV (DishTV
> >channel 231; whatever the heck that is! -- GIMF!
www.rfdtv.com):

> >1) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Roux with tomato sauce; eggplant
> >appetizer; artichokes. Fri, 27 June 208 at 10PM CDT; Sat 28 June 2008
> >at 9AM CDT
> >
> >2) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Duck in a bag; goose in a bag. Fri 04
> >July 2008 12PM CDT; Fri 04 July 2008 10PM CDT
> >
> >Justin Wilson is hilarious to watch. I haven't seen one of his shows in
> >a long time, so I've set my DVR to record these two episodes for
> >nastalgic sake Whooo-eee!
> >
> >Sky

> Dang, on my RFDTV is Forge & Anvil. ;-)
>
> koko
> --
> There is no love more sincere than the love of food.
> George Bernard Shaw
> www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
> updated 6/25

Well darn! Check the 'online' guide, maybe? That's how I found the
show in the first place -- I was channel surfing, so to speak. But, I
think there may be some time differences between Eastern/Central vs.
Mountain/Pacific when TV shows are shown, especially with satellite
channels?

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Sky > wrote:

> Justin Wilson is hilarious to watch. I haven't seen one of his shows in
> a long time, so I've set my DVR to record these two episodes for
> nastalgic sake Whooo-eee!

I gaurontee. By the way and if you are up real late on the west coast,
you can see Don Imus on RFDTV if you care. My feed comes on channel 231
as well.

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:11:50 -0500, Sky >
> wrote:
>
>> Just a heads-up for those who might be interested. I was perusing
>> through the TV Guide and came across these entries for RFDTV (DishTV
>> channel 231; whatever the heck that is! -- GIMF!
www.rfdtv.com):

>> 1) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Roux with tomato sauce; eggplant
>> appetizer; artichokes. Fri, 27 June 208 at 10PM CDT; Sat 28 June 2008
>> at 9AM CDT
>>
>> 2) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Duck in a bag; goose in a bag. Fri 04
>> July 2008 12PM CDT; Fri 04 July 2008 10PM CDT
>>
>> Justin Wilson is hilarious to watch. I haven't seen one of his shows in
>> a long time, so I've set my DVR to record these two episodes for
>> nastalgic sake Whooo-eee!
>>
>> Sky

> Dang, on my RFDTV is Forge & Anvil. ;-)
>
> koko
> --
> There is no love more sincere than the love of food.
> George Bernard Shaw
> www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
> updated 6/25

Likely just the TZ difference in your location. There is only one feed
for RFDTV so the schedule will just change by one hour local moving
across each time zone.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> In article >,
> Sky > wrote:
>
>> Justin Wilson is hilarious to watch. I haven't seen one of his
>> shows in a long time, so I've set my DVR to record these two
>> episodes for nastalgic sake Whooo-eee!

> I gaurontee. By the way and if you are up real late on the west coast,
> you can see Don Imus on RFDTV if you care. My feed comes on channel
> 231 as well.
>
> leo

Every time I read the acronym RFDTV I keep thinking it's being broadcast
from Mayberry by Andy, Barney and Gomer (or Goober)

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sky" > wrote in message
> Just a heads-up for those who might be interested. I was perusing
> through the TV Guide and came across these entries for RFDTV (DishTV
> channel 231; whatever the heck that is! -- GIMF! www.rfdtv.com):
>
> 1) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Roux with tomato sauce; eggplant
> appetizer; artichokes. Fri, 27 June 208 at 10PM CDT; Sat 28 June 2008
> at 9AM CDT
>
> 2) "Justin Wilson Lookin' Back" Duck in a bag; goose in a bag. Fri 04
> July 2008 12PM CDT; Fri 04 July 2008 10PM CDT
>
> Justin Wilson is hilarious to watch. I haven't seen one of his shows in
> a long time, so I've set my DVR to record these two episodes for
> nastalgic sake Whooo-eee!
>
> Sky
>
> --
> Ultra Ultimate Kitchen Rule - Use the Timer!
> Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice

Always like Justin. Wish I could get him here.