Posted to rec.food.cooking
BoboBonobo BoboBonobo is offline

Default Heinz UK Pulls Mayo Ad Showing Two Men Kissing...

The Mad Mayo Kisser! wrote:
> [So I guess in this case "It's Adam + EVE - not Adam + Steve (sqwertz,
> lol)..." And this bein' *** Pride Month 'n all...!!! I thought the ad
> was cute, who would complain!? - Greg Morrow ]
>
> http://www.suntimes.com/news/world/1...062408.article
>

> Heinz pulls ad for mayonnaise showing 2 men kissing

Is it because mayo is so much like semen, and seeing two men kissing
makes some folks think of one of them ejaculating in the other's mouth?

I always think that putting mayo on a sandwich when you haven't
specifically requested it is kind of like ejaculating on the sandwich.

--Bryan