Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default [NEWS] Chateau Montelena for sale

Loved their Cabs, especially the ones before 1987 but NEVER thought much of
the Chard, and never understood why the fuss over Chard.

The Cabs I still have some older 1990, 1993, 1994, 1995(did not like) ,
1997(my current favorite and last year in cellar)