Posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable
Gunner Asch Gunner Asch is offline

Default For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:25:00 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

>On Jun 15, 1:37*pm, wrote:
>> In misc.survivalism wrote:
>> > $150 each. *I can help with transportation locally.

>> Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...
>>
>> --
>> The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
>> certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
>> * * * * -- Bertrand Russel

>They are about $450 new.

stainless steel 55gallon drums are a premium deal....even i, the
master scrounger, would be hard pressed to get any for free.

gunner

at yoyodyne they were all veterans of the psychic wars
exiled from the eighth dimension where the winds of limbo roar"
* * * * * * *mariposa rand mair theal