Old 15-06-2008, 02:46 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

Default For Sale: 55 gallon Stainless Steel Barrels

Central Ohio Only, no shipping.

Serious inquiries.

Solid head (not open top) stainless steel barrels. Formerly help
syrup for making cola, so food grade.

Can be used for biodiesel, beer sculpture, wine making, water storage,
barrel stove, smoker, etc.

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

Brian

Old 15-06-2008, 07:10 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

wrote in message
Central Ohio Only, no shipping.

Serious inquiries.

Solid head (not open top) stainless steel barrels. Formerly help
syrup for making cola, so food grade.

Can be used for biodiesel, beer sculpture, wine making, water storage,
barrel stove, smoker, etc.

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

-------
Anyone know this guy or is it a crap shoot.

Old 15-06-2008, 02:26 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

On Jun 15, 3:10*am, "None4You" wrote:
wrote in message

Central Ohio Only, no shipping.

Serious inquiries.

Solid head (not open top) stainless steel barrels. *Formerly help
syrup for making cola, so food grade.

Can be used for biodiesel, beer sculpture, wine making, water storage,
barrel stove, smoker, etc.

$150 each. *I can help with transportation locally.

* * * ------- *
*Anyone know this guy or is it a crap shoot.

Since I'm not mailing them, you'll be able to inspect the barrels at
the time of purchase. If you don't like them you can walk away.
Old 15-06-2008, 05:37 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

In misc.survivalism wrote:

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Old 15-06-2008, 05:42 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:37:51 +0000 (UTC),
wrote in :

In misc.survivalism
wrote:

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

Old 15-06-2008, 06:25 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

On Jun 15, 1:37*pm, wrote:
In misc.survivalism wrote:
$150 each. *I can help with transportation locally.

Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
* * * * -- Bertrand Russel

They are about $450 new.
Old 15-06-2008, 07:15 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:42:51 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:37:51 +0000 (UTC),
wrote in :

In misc.survivalism
wrote:

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.

Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal
Old 16-06-2008, 12:32 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a still,
picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

Mark R

Old 16-06-2008, 01:13 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

Mark R wrote:
"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334
$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...
Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a still,
picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

Mark R

hey

I only suggested where to find the things , not how to acquire them .

Old 16-06-2008, 01:38 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

"Mark R" wrote in
:

"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a
still, picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

And a keg is only 15 gallons. A bit short of the 55 requested.

B.
Old 16-06-2008, 02:04 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:32:44 -0500, "Mark R"
wrote:

"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334

$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...

Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal

beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a still,
picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

the still is purely fer fule fer the tracter, ther Mister Revinoor.

Hal

Mark R

Old 16-06-2008, 02:10 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking,alt.energy.renewable

Bart Goddard wrote:
"Mark R" wrote in
:

"Myal" wrote in message news:hug5k.11334
$150 each. I can help with transportation locally.
Ummm....Most folks pick them up for free...
Stainless steel? Free?

Where?

yea, really. I'ld love to find a stainless drum for free. It would
make a hell of a still.

Hal
beer kegs at back of the pub

Theft? That's great advice. Then again if you intend to use it for a
still, picking them up from the back of a pub is probably just a minor
technicality.

And a keg is only 15 gallons. A bit short of the 55 requested.

B.

acquire several kegs .....

Preference for Carbon Steel over Stainless Steel T Blake General Cooking 36 30-05-2014 08:43 PM
Stainless Steel DGD Barbecue 4 10-04-2007 02:30 AM
Stainless steel Ruddell General Cooking 0 10-01-2005 12:39 AM
Stainless barrels ? Analogueman Winemaking 4 10-02-2004 04:13 AM
For Sale: 5 & 7 Gallon Carboys Seattle Area Braaivleis Winemaking 6 09-01-2004 06:17 PM