Rubystars

Default dairy book

(Ron) wrote in message
> > Well Ron? Have you figured it out yet? Maybe it'll help if I point out
> > this chemical is also a major component of acid rain and kills
> > thousands of people every year?
> >
> > -Rubystars

> Poor little idiot.

For pointing out that you're using one sided arguments against milk to
make it look dangerous, in the same way that the DHMO site makes a
joke about the dangers of water?

Milk is, for most people, totally harmless.

> Get taken to task and the best you can do is mumble obliquely about *WATER*!!

You've done nothing of the sort. I've pointed out to you that you use
one sided arguments, picking and choosing the facts you want to accept
and ignoring the rest.

-Rubystars