Pete Wolcott

Default Honey

Eggs and milk are manufactured not processed a bit of a different issue. I
am not
trying to be a purist. If you don't want to eat honey don't eat it.
One interesting thing I saw in vegan cook book was a call out for Vegan
Honey. As far as I know it is Illegal to sell anything labeled as honey
that isn't Honey! (US)
Pete

http://www.airborne.co.nz/Enzymes.html Most of the
> >beneficial enzymes are destroyed by commercial honey processing. Raw

honey
> >is considered healthful by many, but is obviously an animal processed
> >product. I take care of the bees and they share.
> >Pete

> And what of milk and eggs? You don't kill the cow/goat or chicken to get

these,