Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default ((( Taco Trucks Threatened in L.A. Sign Petition Now! )))

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:13:00 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>sf said...
>
>> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 04:41:11 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:
>>
>>>Talk about confined spaces, on the sidewalks around Philadelphia there
>>>are food "cabins" that are about 6' x 4' with someone inside cooking hot
>>>foods, making sandwiches, hoagies, sodas, etc., with a good amount of
>>>variety. I don't think they can even stand up in them, I sure couldn't.
>>>Extremely claustrophobic, imho!

>> My kids tell me that food in Bali is sold that way too. Tiny huts
>> with a take out window and a room upstairs that they rent out to
>> tourists.

>Bali?!?
>
>Kewl!!! What are they doing over in the Far East? Without us?!?

<sigh> That was three years ago..... my kids seem to do everything
international before I do. I can proudly say I visited Canada and
Mexico before they did.

Son went to London when he was in 8th grade (pure dumb luck). I went
to London for the very first time two years ago. The only reason why
Dublin was put on the itinerary that particular trip was because DD
was on assignment (proud mommy hat on).... in Google's Dublin Office.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smile first