Posted to alt.binaries.food,rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Masters Lunch

PeterLucas wrote:
> Goomba38 > wrote in news:_62dnY57s79LxmPanZ2dnUVZ_u-
> :
>
>> Pimento Cheese sandwich, Masters Chips and a diet coke.
>>
>> Lunch cost- $3.50
>>
>> Purchases at the Pro Shop- $385.

> LOL!!! Whaddidyaget?

Letsee... a little puce colored jacket, a lavender colored knit shirt, a
very traditional green/white striped men's polo <gift for someone>, 6 of
the wonderful tumblers I give out to folks for as gifts... I think that
was about it? I probably spent close to $800 between the clubhouse pro
shop and the public shop last few years. Mostly on gifts oddly enough?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nywl1u&s=3

> Lunch in a bag. yum.
>

> (Please note my enthusiasm :-)
>

> No pic of out of the bag?

LOL, I didn't think of that! <slaps head> And I can't do it tomorrow as
cameras are banned now that the tournament has begun. I do have one of
the new miniature Masters Moonpies in the kitchen I brought home, but
I'm too lazy to go photograph it.
I did also bring home about 10 of the collectors cups which this year
features Amen Corner and celebrates the fiftieth anniversary of the name.