Posted to alt.binaries.food,rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Masters Lunch

Nick Cramer wrote:

> Wonderful! Interesting(?) choice of pics, although I expected to see you
> with Tiger and Zach. I'm happy for ya, you bastid!

I have a close up of Tiger from a couple years ago....but it is just too
much trouble (to me) to compete with all the crowds for that. And when
I've been able to speak privately with the players I've never imposed to
ask anything of them. I like to think they appreciate that, y'know?
Cameras are *very* restricted there and they can only be brought to the
practice rounds and not into the tournament itself. No cell phones,
pagers, cameras, large purses, walkmans, yada yada yada. I took some
pictures of the course last week before the public trampled it, and then
yesterday I took some fast shots of the courtesy supplied Mercedes Benzs
in the player's parking lot and my simple little lunch.

ObFood-New to the menu this year for those in need of a sweet is the
little miniature Masters Moonpie. They were 2/$1. I almost hated to tear
into the little custom wrapper, lol!