Posted to rec.food.cooking
Choking Cybercat's Chicken Choking Cybercat's Chicken is offline

Default The 27-cent-a lb Chicken Leg Quarter Lives!

jmcquown wrote:

> cshenk wrote:

> >> You're most probably wasting more money on energy for the freezer
> >> than you saving with the purchase of cheap meat items...

> > Completely and totally wrong Greg but people who have never had one,
> > tend to *ass*ume many things, including severely inflated costs to
> > run one.
> > I know how to properly wrap for long storage so I can use this unit
> > very well to save quite a bit on the collective budget even adding it
> > the cost to run it.

> Don't worry your head about it, Carol. *Greg has a knee-jerk reaction to
> anything and everything posted by "cybercat". *Why he doesn't just use a
> killfile is a mystery.

Cybercat likes to follow me around making snarky comments, Jill, so I
figger I I'll provide a l'il amusement in her apparently boring
life...

I go in - and - out with killfilling the cyberthang...methinks it's
time to soon "pull out" with her, if ya catch my drift...

The last time we did the go - round with the "amazing" grocery prices
cyberthang posted, many of us (Sqwertz, Lou D., Sheldone, etc.) chimed
in with examples of even lower prices, etc...

"The dogs bark, the circus moves on...", as they say...

:-)

--
Best
Greg